The blog title stumped me today as I wasn’t sure what to write coz the must have item is different based on what I am doing. So I thought I will chronicle my must have items when I am leaving home.
The five things I don’t leave home without
- My phone – my phone is no longer just a communication instrument anymore, though that is important, it also carries my cards, my contacts and pretty much my life.
- A bottle of water – I got into the habit of carrying a bottle of water through my husband. He won’t leave home without water and I have imbibed this good habit from him.
- My keys – I have been in a situation of getting locked out of the house. Since then I make sure that I have my keys.
- A mask and hand sanitiser – In post COVID world, these two now form part of the essentials. I make sure that I have a few spares in my wallet.
- Identity – Even if I am not driving, I make sure I carry my drivers licence. You never know when someone may ask for an identity.
I do have some other staples in my wallet like some cash, lip gloss, a comb and a small statue of Sai. When I am changing bags or wallets, they get transferred too but above are the things I consciously choose to ensure I am not caught out.
What are your must haves?