Finally I did it….I completed the challenge of 100 Happy days. I was in a very negative state of mind when I took up this challenge….and I was getting in a rut of depression and anxiety. So I took up this challenge to see if anything will change. And yes it did change:
- It made me realise that Happiness is a state of mind. So you have to focus on it consciously.
- There is a lot of negativity around us and we can get sucked into it very easily. This challenge helped me focus on positive things.
- Positivity is the biggest force. Happiness does not lead to positivity, rather positivity leads to happiness.
- Family holds the key in your life. They are your roots and help you stabilise.
- Difference is a fact. Embracing difference in people and everything around you leads to happiness and matures you.
- Lastly, I am unique as me. But that is what makes me so beautiful. The challenge helped me reinforce my acceptance of me as me.