Today is the last day of 2017 and I sit here in my bedroom reflecting on the year gone by……ohh how fast time flies! It feels like yesterday that I was writing my blog about 2016. And here I am saying good bye to another year….full of memories with friends and family!
2017 taught me a few lessons like life always does.
- Time flies when you are having fun…..so continue to have fun each day, every day!
- Happiness is positivity and a state of mind. So you have to continue to work hard on being happy especially with so much negativity around us all!
- Friends make your life richer, as long as you know who they are!
- Family reins supreme, the bond may not always be blood!
- Mortality is the absolute truth, keep that in front of your mind to enjoy this life journey!
I am looking forward to 2018 and all the fun, adventure and everything else that it will bring. After all life is a journey and each of us have to carve our own path. So from my family to yours, bring on 2018!