It was my birthday. I have grown a year older, a year wiser and a year closer to mortality. I feel loved every day but I was grateful for all the love showered by everyone near and far yesterday. It made me feel very special.
My monthly goals haven’t changed since the start of the year. While there have been months where I have not fully been able to meet them, I no longer beat myself up for it. Any progress is good. as long as I pick up and not quit completely, I feel I am meeting my goal.
My monthly/ yearly goals are:
- Health – Focus on my physical and mental health. They are like two pillars and one does not usually work without the other.
- Friends and Family – Continue to spend quality time with my friends and family. They are good food for the soul.
- Personal Growth – From listening to podcasts to reading books, I am investing in my own growth every day.
- Money – My goal here is to not spend on frivolous things for instant gratification. And I have been good.
- My Boys – We love spending time together and have made a concerted effort to do it more and more. As my son is growing older, my time is the biggest gift for him and I.
My goals have kept me focussed on all that is important in life and for me. But I have kept them against the background that Let Life Flow. You never know what tomorrow will bring!