Now this is a great blog post to write. I am full of guilty pleasures and I am happy to own up to them too!
- My top guilty pleasure would be Indian fast food – I can gobble it any time of the day. Pakode, samose, chaat, momos, chow mein- you name it! I love eating them. I am looking fwd to my trip to india and chomping on them.
- I love some reality shows like Indian Matchmaking and Bollywood Wives and binge watch them when the season is out. I have already finished the first one and am awaiting the second one.😬
- I don’t get out of my bed till almost mid day on weekends. Sitting in bed, sipping tea and reading books is one of my biggest guilty pleasure and one that I refuse to give up.
- I spend so many of my saturdays lazing around in my pyjamas especially where the preceding week has been crazy busy. Pyjamas give that feeling of “all is well” and I love it.
- The last one I quote is that I can eat a tub of this very special ice cream from my hometown. It is full of nuts and raisins and I can eat a tub at a time without even giving a thought.
What are your guilty pleasures? Let me know in comments – it will help me feel better about mine 😂