I use my iPad to “do” something. So my favourite apps revolve around that. Here is a list of few:
- News – The Apple news is the first thing I open when I wake up. I love it coz it helps me pick news from across the world. I am a subscriber, so I get access to magazines and other interesting content too.
- Kindle – My next favourite app. Since the introduction of ebooks, I now own a bookcase on my kindle too. I love the fact that I can carry multiple books to read while travelling without the load. I also own a few books on Apple Books but kindle is the primary app for reading.
- Social media – I will club Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as social and they are are the next popular apps on my iPad that I check frequently, all with a different intention.
- Games – I have a few games on my iPad that I love to play like sudoku, Wordscapes and solitaire. They are my escape when I am in a zombie mode.
- Food ordering apps – I would say the other most used apps are Menulog, Ubereats especially when I want to order in and just chill in front of TV.
There are so many other apps that I use like Netflix, YouTube etc but the ones above are my most used apps. Do you have any suggestions?