My love for blogging started by following a few blogs and trying the same. Over the years I have read a lot of blogs, followed a few, loved many and stopped following many where they lost purpose.
Now, the blogs that I love and follow are mostly food related as they are pleasing to the eyes and inspiring for the stomach. The only other that I follow are when they are related to a podcast that I am usually listening to during my walks.
Here are my top 5 blogs
- My sister Kamna started blogging a few years ago and has created quite a following. She writes about history. Follow her if that is something that excites you.
- I found Dassana on Facebook and loved her simple recipes. She writes and presents her recipes without any pretension or patronising tone and I love reading and trying them.
- A few years ago, I bought an electric cooker. Since then, I have fallen in love with the efficiency but more importantly the ease of cooking in it. Ashley helped me in that journey especially as she used the same shortcuts I would living in the west.
- Manali is another blogger who inspires me to cook with her simple vegetarian recipes. She posts both instant pot and stove top recipes, making it easy to follow.
- I recently discovered this blog about sustainable tourism and have been following it since. As the world travels more and more, it is important that we do it in harmony with Mother Earth.
Blogging for me is therapeutic and I write for myself but I would be lying if I say that I wouldn’t be chuffed if I made to someone’s top 5 blogs. Here’s to blogging and being blogged about!