2015 is here and my first thought was, resolutions? A friend posted this picture and it reminded me that this is what matters and should be our focus!
- Yash started Kindergarten, my baby is a big boy now.
- We completed 10 years in this beautiful country we now call home.
- Avi and I celebrated 14 years of togetherness in gorgeous Fiji.
- My parents visited us from India.
- I turned 40 and celebrated it with my family at the sunny Gold Coast.
- Yash turned 6 with his Nanu Nani around him.
- My cousin got married and I caught up with my extended family.
- I finally ticked off touring rajasthan from my bucket list.
- Yash and I celebrated my niece turning 7 with her and my family.
- We saw the famous Sydney fireworks with good friends.
I hope 2015 is going to top it with many more memories to be built. On this first day of 2015, I am starting to practice gratitude. With so much negativity in the world, we are forgetting to be thankful for what we have in life. Hopefully, reminding myself everyday to show gratitude will make me a better human being. Bring on 2015, can’t wait to start it on a high!