Another year has arrived and I am reminded of the Billy Joel song!
2015 is over and it is time for me to reflect on all that has gone by
- I grew a year older reminding me that I should enjoy as much as I can coz no one gets out alive anyways!
- I fell heavily sick teaching me the sheer mortality of human life and what is important in life.
- I left my job reminding me that change is inevitable and sometimes you have to force yourself out of your comfort zone to bring that about.
- I visited my parents and appreciated that I only have finite time with them and should make the most of it.
- We made new friends and strengthened our bond with old ones, bringing home the realisation that sydney is home and friends are family!
- All this while, I was cherished and loved by my two boys and my family teaching me that relationships is what keeps you going, everything else is futile!
As the world is in strife and intolerance is on the rise, I have one resolution for 2016 – I will love, teach love and spread love. World needs it more and we can change the world one person at a time. So join me in spreading love and help make the world a better place for our kids and future generations. Here’s to a more loveable 2016!!!